William Shatner Needs a Rug!

Posted on Sunday, December 05, 2010 | 0 comments

   My mom was the first to notice that our little Billy is going bald already! She used to have lovely curls forming on the top of her head whenever we gave her a bath, but recently those curls have only been appearing on the back of her balding dome. Apparently the same phenomenon happened to me around this age too: I was born with dark hair that subsequently fell out and grew back in blonde. While I don't think Keila is going to sprout some blonde shoots any time soon, here's hoping that she won't look like Humpty Dumpty for too long!

                                                  Where's my hair???


                                              
                                                       Faux hawk

                               
                                 In other news, we've also discovered our thumb!

0 comments: