9 1/2 Months!

Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 | 0 comments

               2 weeks until my due date! At this point, I'm hoping that Sigourney pops out a bit early, but we'll see. At the check-up on Saturday, she weighed in at 6.3 lbs and was still head down, good baby! We really can't tell if she's dropped yet or not, but perhaps she has: last week I was able to trim my own toenails again. I think that everyone in the house was pleased with that development!
   Meanwhile, most people are still convinced that this baby is a boy, since I'm carrying everything in the front. I've been told by numerous people that they can't even tell I'm pregnant from behind (which would explain why all my maternity pants are really saggy in the back). Besides that, I'm still having a hard time keeping weight on...maybe now's the time to start eating dessert every night!

                                   Belly pic

                              Wasabi waiting for Sigourney to pop out

                                           Excuse the bedhead

0 comments: