8 and 1/2 Months

Posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 | 0 comments

                    6 weeks to go, give or take! At this point, I'm getting stared at by roughly 2 out of every 3 drivers whenever I go on my morning walks. You'd think that Godzilla had arrived or something, honestly. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm HUGE, although I've gained just under 20 lbs to date, and Yuki swears it's all in my stomach. Of course, he could also just be blatantly lying in order to make me feel better, too. Whatever the case, we're going to work on packing on a few more lbs, since I've got at the very least 8 more to go to meet US requirements. By Japanese standards, I'm fine, but Godzilla probably needs a few more pounds than your average female here since she's such a big monster and all.
                Sigourney Weaver is doing well and was head-down again at the last check; judging by the way this kid squirms around though, I'm wondering where she'll be at our next office visit. She's currently using my right side as a drum, meaning it's time to go eat some lunch!

                                           34 Weeks

0 comments: