New Kit Kats

Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 | 0 comments

   Fresh on the market, a new 2 flavor pack of Kit Kats: Cola Kit Kats and Lemon Skash Kit Kats ('Skash' is Japanese English, maybe? I have no idea what skash/skosh is, or else maybe I'm just not getting the katakana??). Whatever the case, I would highly recommend the lemon. We gave it an 8.5 out of 10, tasted kind of like lemon cheesecake, mmm. The cola really wasn't bad either, however I deducted points for its gross grayish-brown poop-like color. Sorry, but that's really the only way to describe it. Still, it even had a nice sort of soda-y sour 'pop' at the end, pretty good. 7.5 for that one. After eating them, we read on the back of the package that they recommend you refrigerate these puppies before eating...so I may just have to buy another box and re-evaluate them!


0 comments: