The Halfway Mark!!!

Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 | 0 comments

   Today marks 5 months, meaning I'm officially halfway! Sigourney Weaver celebrated it in her usual manner--by kicking up quite a storm around 3 in the morning. She's strong enough now that Yuki has no problem feeling her when she kicks at night, although not quite strong enough that I notice her when I'm up and moving around during the day. According to the babycenter.com guide, my little girl is now as long as a banana (10 inches from head to heel) and weighs about 10.5 ounces. That's approximately 300 grams, so just imagine that I have one of those little white tiny kittens in my belly (see previous posts if you have no idea about these kittens), aiming to get out! Kick. Kick. Kick!

                                 The 5 Month Belly Pic

0 comments: