Snow Day

Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2010 | 0 comments

   We took Zelie outside to play last Wednesday, since she was going stir-crazy and we figured that the kid could use a little fun after all the past week's events. And boy, did she make the most of it. I think that she had Yuki outside for almost 3 full hours (he has yet to learn how to tell a small child 'No'), and Andrew and I joined in, albeit for nowhere near as long as Yuki did.
 Among other things, she had Yuki pulling her down the street in her sled while she yelled 'HURRY UP REINDEER! GO FASTER!', and she pelted everyone within range with various items such as snowballs or chunks of ice. We put a stop to the ice chunks rather quickly after the first couple went flying, though.
 While I really don't care if I never see snow again, I have to admit that it was a fun and much-needed break from reality. Here are a few pics that I managed to take before my fingers started to go numb.

 

Zelie's sled, aka 'reindeer' torture device
 

                                    Mid-attack

                                   The Indomitable Snowdog


0 comments: