Kyoto Lunch and the Flu

Posted on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 | 0 comments

  (Ignore that bit about ignoring the date on this post! It seems to be working now finally)  

   Ok, so first off, just ignore the date on this post. I uploaded the pics before I left Japan, and once again I have no idea how to change the posting date. The actual date here is December 21st in America, meaning it's December 22nd in Japan.
 After 26 hours of traveling, I finally made it home! Yea! Only to wake up with a full-on case of the flu this morning. Right. Thanks, Santa. 101 degree fever, chills, nausea, other fun stuff we're not going to mention here. Needless to say, I've literally spent my entire first day back in the US at home in bed. Frustrating, since I need to do some last-minute shopping, plus it'd be nice to actually see some of my friends! Keep your fingers crossed that this evil little present will be gone by tomorrow!
 I'm not going to write much else, since even getting down to the computer has tested my energy reserves. But here are a few pics of our lunch and around Gion in Kyoto on December 3rd....

           'I love lamp'



















0 comments: